How To: Mixing | Degassing | Basic Coloring | Coloring Techniques | Advanced
Download - Print - Pour - Enjoy
- I recommend printing this model so that it stands upright. This creates a flat, smooth base, and it means you can print the model without using supports.
- Assemble the mold around the central stem. Clamp the mold (if it tries to slide apart, use non-latex rubber bands to help).
- Mix, color, vacuum, and pour soft silicone (Shore hardness 00-20 or softer).
This is a moderately challenging 3-part mold consisting of an outer body and an insert that forms the opening. Clamp the two halves of the body together, fit the insert, and pour with the open side up.
What You’ll Need
- This toy requires soft silicone (Shore hardness 00-20 or softer), not the firm silicone used for things like plugs or dildos. (I recommend Smooth-On 00-20 silicone.)
- Coloring (I use cosmetic-grade mica powder)
- 3D Print Smoothing Epoxy
- Mold Release (necessary if you smooth the mold with epoxy)
By downloading mold files from this site, you agree to the following terms:
The mold files and sex toy designs are protected by copyright. You may use the files to print a mold on a 3D printer. You may use the molds to cast sex toys for your own personal use, You may not:
- Sell, give away, or otherwise transfer the mold files to anyone else
- Use the molds to make sex toys for sale to others
- Use the molds to make sex toys to give away to others in combination with sale of another product
- Reverse engineer the sex toy designs for sale, or to create derivative molds or designs for sale