Download - Print - Pour - Enjoy
This is an easy toy with several available options. Pouring the silicone is quite easy; the strap is the hardest part.
There are three parts to making this sex toy:
- Casting the silicone
- (Optional) The cum tube and syringe to make the gag ejaculate
- The head strap to hold the gag in place
In addition, you can optionally make the tentacle from a softer grade of silicone, if you like. This changes the way the tentacle feels in your mouth. Using a softer grade of silicone for the tentacle itself creates a squishier, more "organic" feel for the tentacle.
This mold includes a version of the model for a cum tube
You will find two sets of 3D printable molds with this toy. If you would like to make a version of this toy with a cum tube so it can be made to ejaculate, see the tutorial for cum tubes.
Note: This model is designed for a 3mm inside diameter/5mm outside diameter silicone cum tube.
Printing the mold:
Make sure to print the mold with the open side of the mold facing upward.
If you are printing the version with the cum tube: Print with support so the cum tube stem prints correctly. Then carefully remove the supports under the cum tube pin with a sharp utility knife or XActo knife.
Assemble and clamp the mold.
For extra authentic hentai feel:
Mix and pour soft (Shore hardness 00-20) silicone, then fill the tentacle part of the mold to the bottom of the ball. Then mix and pour a layer of Shore hardness 20 silicone over the top of that for the ball. This makes a gag with a soft, squishy tentacle, for that additional hentai horror.
Making the strap:
The strap is made from 1: wide nylon webbing, riveted to a pair of D-rings as a slip fastener.
Start by cutting the strap to the length you want it (plus about a foot or so because you can always cut it shorter once you've finished but you can't cut it longer!). Use a lighter to melt the cut ends of the strap so it doesn't fray.
Loop one end over two of the D-rings. Use the punch with the grommet kit to punch a hole, then use the grommet and the hammer to grommet the rings in place.
Fold the strap in half, then use a flat object to push it through the slot in the ball. Note: If you made the squirting tentacle version with the cum tube, position the strap where you want it to be, then mark the place where the cum tube leaves the gag. Remove the strap, punch a hole where the tube will pass, and melt the edges of the hole with a lighter. Then thread the tube through the hole and re-thread the strap through the slot in the gag as you pull the tube through.
What You’ll Need
- Shore hardness 20 silicone (I recommend Smooth-On Dragon Skin 20)
- (Optional) Shore hardness 00-20 soft silicone for the tentacle (I recommend Smooth-On Eco-Flex 00-20)
For the optional cum tube:
- 10-gauge Luer lock blunt-tip needle
- 3MM inside diameter, food grade silicone tubing
- A Luer lock syringe for the liquid. You can use whatever size you like for maximum versatility. 60ml is quite large. If you're less ambitious, use 30ml syringes. If you want something that looks much fancier, use a marinade injector.
For the strap:
- 1-inch nylon webbing for the strap.
- 1-inch non-welded steel D-rings for the strap.
- 1/4 inch grommet kit for the strap.
- Coloring (I use cosmetic-grade mica powder)
By downloading mold files from this site, you agree to the following terms:
The mold files and sex toy designs are protected by copyright. You may use the files to print a mold on a 3D printer. You may use the molds to cast sex toys for your own personal use, You may not:
- Sell, give away, or otherwise transfer the mold files to anyone else
- Use the molds to make sex toys for sale to others
- Use the molds to make sex toys to give away to others in combination with sale of another product
- Reverse engineer the sex toy designs for sale, or to create derivative molds or designs for sale